The deadline for applications is 14th December 2014
The registration is open
In order to be accepted in this winter school, all candidates will undergo a selection procedure based on academic credits, knowledge of English and on a personal statement and will be admitted upon the assessment of relevancy.
We encourage you to apply early, as admission is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Participant eligibility criteria
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- be enrolled in a degree program in medicine and have completed a minimum of 2 years by the summer of 2014 (or equivalent);
- hold a minimum English level of Intermediate (B1/B2), preferable TOEFL 550/IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent);
- be an EU (including Latvia) or non-EU citizen (if visa issued).
1. Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria
2. Complete the application form
- official confirmation of student status and academic transcript (in English);
- personal statement (this is your opportunity to tell us how participation in the International Winter School will enable advancing your future career, academic and personal goals);
- proof of English proficiency (a certificate of TOEFL 550/IELTS 6.5, any other relevant certificate or a letter of reference from an academic on English proficiency)
4. Wait for an admission letter from us till 14th December 2014
5. Pay the programme fee till 15th December 2014
The programme fee is 250 €.
Please note that the fee DOES NOT cover accommodation, travel or PER DIEM expenses; those should be self-funded.
The fee must be transferred by 15th December 2014 at the latest. Payment details will be available upon acceptance.
NOTE: Rīga Stradiņš University holds the right to cancel the Winter School in the case of an insufficient number of students enrolled.