The Student Services of Rīga Stradiņš University comprise the functions of an information centre and one-stop agency. Its main task is to provide assistance and services to current and prospective students with respect to the study process and provide them with general information regarding the university’s units, their locations and visiting hours.
RSU Student Services will be happy to answer your questions in person, by phone, e-mail or other means of communication.
Student Services will be of great help if:
- You are looking for answers regarding the study processes, timetables, schedules and lecture/class venues;
- You need to pick up your student identity card;
- You wish to apply for and receive written references in Latvian or English regarding your student status, results or other information;
- You would like international scholarship/grant application forms filled out for you;
- You need an RSU network login name and password;
- You wish to receive a stamped and signed statement in proof of RSU issued original documents, e.g., diploma, record book etc.;
- You are looking for general information regarding RSU events.
NOTE! Student Services will accept all types of applications from RSU students and provide application forms.
- RSU main building
- RSU Medical Education Technology Centre