The Statistics Unit offers consultations to RSU students in processing of statistical data.
- Medical research methodology
- Research data entry
- Use of data processing software (IBM SPSS, STATA)
- Methods and analysis of data statistical processing
- Interpretation and graphical imaging of the obtained results
FAQ about consultations at the Statistics Unit
- Do I need to pay for the consultation at the Statistics Unit?
- No, the consultations for RSU students are free of charge.
- May I apply for more than one consultation?
- Yes, if needed, students may apply for repeated consultations, the count is not limited.
- How can I apply for a consulation?
- How will I know if my consultation request is confirmed?
- Within one working day, you will receive a confirmation message to your RSU student's e-mail address with the consultation date, time and the consultant's name or a message with a proposal for another date and time.
- What should I do if my consultation request is not confirmed within one working day or I have other difficulties with application?
- Who can apply for consultations?
- Any RSU student of undergraduate, post-graduate or residency programmes.
- When and where the consultations take place?
- The consultations are provided on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00 at 9 Kronvalda Boulevard (the yellow building at the back of the yard), ground floor, Room P-13 (see the map below)