Abstract submission in Converia
Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission and registration system only. Submitter needs to create an account, when using the system for the first time. To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
1. Once you have created your account, the window below opens with the option to add new paper (Submit new paper).
Please take into account you can submit multiple abstracts with one account.
Basic information consists of:
2. Preferred presentation forms;
3. Conferencing and theme selection;
Then press Continue.
3. When fields completed in next step user can see a general report containing the name, ID number of the paper, the desired presentation form, as well as the Conference and the theme.
5. Below the overview, option Add additional author is provided. This option allows the submitter to add additional authors who may or may not be presenters. When adding authors, it's possible include author in list of presenters
6. After clicking on the button Complete & Submit, informative window appears indicating that abstract have been successfully submitted and an additional papers can be submitted.
7. If you want to edit you submission, you have to log in into Converia and you will have list of papers submitted.
Click Actions, and you can see paper details, edit abstracts or delete incomplete papers. Please take in account that submitted papers cannot be deleted!
In case of questions, please contact IT Service Centre by writing to itrsu[pnkts]lv or reach by phone +37167061515.