Join and support
The objective of the Alumni Association is to establish the RSU alumni community available to graduates throughout their life, to support their constant connection with their Alma Mater. Our university provides a stable foundation for each one of us, and we rely on it in our future life. The Alumni Association gives meaning to these mutual connections, enabling people to meet each other, stay in touch, and do good things for their university and for society. I urge all RSU alumni to join the Association!
Dins Šmits, Chairman of the Board, Alumni Association
Becoming a member
By filling this survey, data will be sent to RSU's common database. It is also possible to apply for the Alumni Association membership, which will lead to our better co-operation and information transfer.
- RSU Library offers members of the Association the opportunity to use scientific databases at home
- Members of the Association pay a lower fee for the events organised by the RSU Alumni Association
- Members of the RSU Alumni Association have the opportunity to receive information about various conferences and workshops and attend them at a reduced cost
- Members of the RSU Alumni Association have the prior right to get information about the events organised by RSU and RSU Alumni Association
- Members of the RSU Alumni Association can attend classes at the Centre for Educational Growth at a reduced cost
- Circle K has a special offer for members of the RSU Alumni Association. For more detailed information please contact the Alumni Association via e-mail: alumnirsu[pnkts]lv ()
Ways to support the Alumni Association
We are all proud of the things we have accomplished in our lives. A purposeful and successful person will always remember the people who have helped him to excel. The RSU Alumni Association urges to support current RSU students and to help them excel. You have the opportunity to support the Alumni Association, which implements various life-long learning projects, promotes cooperation between benefactors and students, lecturers.
- Bank details of RSU Alumni Association
When making a payment please indicate the purpose of payment. For example, donation, donation to RSU Alumni Association Scholarship Fund etc.
Rīgas Stradiņa universitātes Absolventu asociācija
Reg. No.: 50008137521
Bank: A/S SEB Banka
Bank code: UNLALV2X
Account Nr: LV15UNLA0050013761098