Library at RSU Branch in Liepāja
RSU Liepaja Branch Library is a unit of the Rīga Stradiņš University Library. The Library provides the academic and scientific work of the RSU Liepaja branch in terms of information resources and services, quality information in the field of health care.
There are 12 000 units of information sources in the inventory of the RSU Liepaja Branch Library. The Library provides users the ability to use a series of modern services and information sources – catalogues, databases, etc.
- Reference services and consultations on site at library, by e-mail or by phone;
- Use of the reading room and the possibility to borrow books at home if branch library has more than one copy of the corresponding book;
- Use of stationary and portable computers and the Internet;
- Consultations in the search of information at electronic catalogue and databases of RSU Library;
- Access to e-resources and e-book databases subscribed by RSU library;
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) – ordering and delivery of information resources from other libraries of Latvia.
- Printing and copying at self-service mode;
- Librarian's services: scanning, working with USB, CD/DVD-R/RW;
- Compilation of bibliographic information by topic
- International Interlibrary Loan (IILL) – ordering and delivery of information resources from abroad.