Specific Drug Dosage Forms (ZFTK_020)
To improve theoretical knowledge in pharmacy dosage form technology. To develop practical skills and abilities in the preparation of complex prescription in a pharmacy.
Pharmacy dosage form technology, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physical pharmacy, mathematics, pharmacognosy, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology.
As a result of the course completion the student will be able to:
1. Identify and solve compounding problems of specific prescriptions.
2. Find the right solution for specific formulations in a pharmacy.
As a result of the study course completion the student:
1. Will be capable of formulating specific dosage forms in a pharmacy.
2. Will be able to combine the basic principles of preparation of different dosage forms and to create a scheme of preparation of individual formulations.
3. Will be able to recommend new solutions for preparation of individual prescriptions of dosage forms.
As a result of the study course completion the student will be able to solve any complicated compounding problems in pharmacy.