Student portal and application MyRSU
Now students have access to the Student portal MyRSU mobile app which combines all the students' needs in one place. Student portal MyRSU contains all the essential needs such as timetable, e-studies, e-mail, grades, e-services (applications, public transport extension, scholarship, apply for ISIC an more). We recommend to visit the MyRSU info page to read about every tile and information it contains.
Student portal MyRSU
- The ability to see both print and total balance
- PRIMO Search which compiles all RSU subscribed databases in one place.
un turpmāk arī mobilie paziņojumi
- Trafi availability where the schedule and movement of the preferred public transport can be followed
- News and notifications also in future
- Engaged with moodle app
- Available timetable
- Map with all the RSU Study rooms
- Dashboard personalization (design, colors, size of tiles and visibility), thus making it as personalised as possible, taking into account each priority
Visit services.rsu.lv and see the new e-services:
- Apply for ISIC card
- Apply for scholarships
- Apply for transportation subsidy - Don't stand in long lines and extend your e-talon online
- Applications and inquiries (more in future)
- Possibility to create an personalized e-mail alias
Download the MyRSU app now!
- How can I connect to the Student Portal via computer?
Visit the my.rsu.lv and log in with your Username and password. If you are new student and have not received your password yet, please kindly visit this page or watch this video about how to obtain your password.
- How can I personalize my dashboard?
To personalize the dashboard, tap to “Personalize” button on the top bar. You need to take into account that both - desktop and mobile layout can be personalized only via desktop version.
You can change the position of the tile name, change the gradient type for tiles, add shaded edges, and use more advanced themes.
To see the hidden tiles, go to "Hidden" (at the right top), click and all the tiles you have hidden and if you wish you can again display the tiles.
- How I can update the default dashboard theme?
Click on "Personalize" and at the end of Personalization options you can find the "Reset layout" button.Take into account that if you have reset the layout you can not restore the personalized layout.
- Will there be updates available in the future that make my daily life even easier?
Yes, there will be many different updates in the future, such as:
- Students will receive notifications regarding tasks such as questionnaires, grades, news, changes related to timatable etc.,
- The possibility to charge your Student ID card via phone
- Additional existing functionality with new e-services, for example, easier and faster payment for your studies via phone.
- Where can I search for help?
If you have issues regarding login, e-studies, Student ID card and more, do not hesitate to visit the RSU IT Service Center, room G-115, RSU Main building, on Dzirciema Street 16, or write to itrsu[pnkts]lv, or call to phone No. 67061515.
The objective of the project is to strengthen RSU competitiveness by modernising study programmes consistently with public and branch-specific development needs, bringing daily studies closer to scientific activity, improving management processes and the competences and skills of RSU managerial staff. Project funding: 2 290 800.00 EUR, including 1 947 180.00 EUR ESF co-financing and 343 620.00 EUR national public financing.