Microsoft Office 365 for students
Students of the Riga Stradiņš university (RSU) have the ability to use the Microsoft Office 365 service free of charge, which includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powepoint, MS OneNote and Microsoft Teams. To start using this option students must register with a valid RSU email in the link below.
What does it mean?
Student can install Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote on five PCs (PC or Mac) and five mobile devices (such as a smartphone, portable computer, tablet, and personal computer).
The student also has the possibility to use OneDrive 1 TB to automatically sync devices.
All software needed in the study process will be available for free while the student learns in Riga Stradiņš university.
How do I start using Microsoft Office legal software?
On PC and Mac:
- Visit Office365.rsu.lv
- Authorize with RSU user name (e.g. studentaIDrsu[pnkts]edu[pnkts]lv)
- Choose the language of use and download
To iOS and Android devices:
Here you can download applications for the programs:
- iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Android: Microsoft Office Mobile or Word; Excel; PowerPoint
- Authorize with RSU user name (e.g.: studentIDrsu[pnkts]edu[pnkts]lv) and start using!
The free Microsoft Office platform students can use while RSU student email is active.