230 – Ģimenes plānošana un reproduktīvā veselība/Family Planning/ (9)
Page is available only in Latvian
- Clinical practice handbook for safe abortion / WHO : Geneva , 2015
- Inter-agency field manual on reproductive health in humanitarian settings : 2010 revision for field review . – [New York?] : Inter-agency Working Group on Reproductive Health in Crises, 2010.
- Making decisions about contraceptive introduction : a guide for conducting assessments to broaden contraceptive choise and improve quality of care / World Health Organization. [Department of Reproductive Health and Research]. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2002.
- Promoting sexual and reproductive health for persons with disabilities : WHO/UNFPA guidance note . – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2009.
- Sexual and reproductive health core competencies in primary care : attitudes, knowledge, ethics, human rights, leadership, management, teamwork, community work, education, counselling, clinical settings, service, provision . – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2011.
- Unsafe abortion: global and regional estimates of the incidence of unsafe abortion and associated mortality in 2003 /5th ed. – Geneva: World Health Organization, 2007.
- WHO laboratory manual for the examination and processing of human semen : fifth edition / 5th ed. – Geneva: WHO, 2010