300 – Medicīnas tehnoloģijas un radiācijas medicīnā/Medical technology and Radiation Medicine/ (9)
Page is available only in Latvian
- Chernobyl’s legacy : health environmental and socio-economic impacts and recommendations to the governments of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine : the Chernobyl Forum: 2003-2005 / Chernobyl Forum. – 2nd rev. version. – [Vienna : IAEA, International Atomic Energy Agency, 2006]. – 57 lpp.
- Ellis, Stephen M. The WHO manual of diagnostic imaging: radiographic anatomy and interpretation of the chest and the pulmonary system . – Geneva: WHO, 2007. – V, 147 lpp
- Health effects of the Chernobyl accident and special health care programmes . – Geneva: WHO, 2007. – 157 lpp
- Maintenance manual for laboratory equipment / World Health Organization. – 2nd ed. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2008. – XI, 158 lpp.
- Manual of diagnostic ultrasound / [edited by Harald Lutz, Elisabetta Buscarini] ;World Health Organization. – 2nd ed. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2011- – sēj. <1-> (427 lpp.)
- Medical devices : managing the mismatch : an outcome of the Priority Medical Devices project / World Health Organization – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2010. – xiii, 129 lpp.
- Promoting access to medical technologies and innovation : intersections between public health, intellectual property and trade / World Health Organization, WIPO, World Intellectual Property Organization, World Trade Organization. – Geneva : World Health Organization : World Intellectual Property Organization : World Trade Organization, c2012, . – 257 lpp.
- Screening donated blood for transfusion-transmissible infections : recommendations / World Health Organization. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2010. – , 67 lpp.
- The use of rapid syphilis tests The use of rapid syphilis tests / The Sexually Transmitted Diseases Diagnostics Initiative (SDI). – Geneva : World Health Organization on behalf of the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases, 2007. – 25 lpp. : il.