Open University for Ukrainian Civilians
Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) Open University allows Ukrainian civilians to enrol in several study programmes offered by the University for free, or to audit individual study courses. The programmes are: Medicine, Dentistry, International Business and Start-up Entrepreneurship, Health Management, Social Work with Children and Youth, International Governance and Diplomacy, and Social Sciences.
For courses starting in October: submit applications 10 working days before the beginning of the selected study course.
- In order to attend one of the courses listed above for free, you must fulfil one of the following criteria:
- have temporary protection status, attested by a temporary residence permit and an ID card;
- have refugee status, attested by a permanent residence permit and a travel document that is at the same time a personal ID document;
- have an alternative status, attested by a temporary residence permit, as well as a personal ID and travel document.
- Before enrolling in a course, you must pass an English language test organised by the RSU Language Centre;
- Applications for 2023 Autumn semester study courses opens on 7 August 2023;
- During the application process, you must certify that you have been granted one of the above mentioned statuses and send us the documents specified.
- International Business and Start-up Entrepreneurship
- Health Management
- Social Work with Children and Youth
- Social Sciences
- Russia and Eurasia Studies
If you should have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at aursu[pnkts]lv