Test for detection of the genetic causes for infertility (Stage I)
The project objective is the development of the infertility genetic test and its commercialisation
Stage I (6 months): Technical and economic feasibility study and development of commercialisation strategy (25 000 EUR);
1. Technical and economic feasibility study:
- analysis of the market, competitors, advantages of the technology, regulatory aspects of genetic screening, registration requirements etc.;
- enquiries involving potential stakeholders (professional associations, companies of the relevant sector, developers, potential users etc.) regarding the intended product, its necessity and the interest of potential users;
- determining the level of readiness of the technology, elaboration of a development plan;
- patentability assessment and “freedom-to-operate” analysis;
- development of potential commercialisation scenarios and cost estimates.
2. Development of commercialisation strategy, by attracting an external expert.