International Summer School 2023 Riga
Digital Health, Data Analysis, Modelling and Simulation in Health Care
The Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) Faculty of Public Health and Social Welfare is organising the International Summer School Riga 2023 (ISSR 2023), which this year will focus on Digital Health, Data Analysis, Modelling, and Simulation in Health Care. ISSR 2023 will take place on 21–25 August at 16 Dzirciema iela in Rīga.
- The context of digital health;
- Data analysis – from theory to practice;
- Introduction to modelling and simulation in health care;
- Steps of conducting a simulation study;
- Case study-based group work.
- Prof. Olav Götz, APOLLON University of Applied Science, Germany
- Prof. Kurt Becker, APOLLON University of Applied Science, Germany
- Prof. Felix Hoffmann, APOLLON University of Applied Science, Germany
- Prof. Sebastian Rachuba, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Dr. Uldis Doniņš, Rīga Stradiņš University, Latvia
- Asst. Prof. Daiga Behmane, Rīga Stradiņš University, Latvia
ISSR 2023 will be an intensive week of face-to-face and interactive on-site seminars, organised within the framework of international cooperation in the Health Management master's program. The summer school is open to both RSU and international students, as well as RSU academic and research staff.
Participants will preferably bring their own personal computer for the practical classes, but special software will be provided. Additional information for registered participants will follow.
- Participation fee: 400 EUR.
The fee includes: participation, materials, and coffee breaks. Participants cover travel and subsistence expenses.
RSU covers the fee for its students and academic staff.
- Schedule: Monday–Friday, 9:00–18:00
- Location: 16 Dzirciema iela, Rīga
- Number of participants is limited (up to 22)
Paricipant registration (deadline: 30 June)
For further information about ISSR 2023, accommodation, and travel, please contact:
Daiga Behmane, RSU Institute of Public Health, daiga[pnkts]behmanersu[pnkts]lv
Prof. Dr. Olav Götz, APOLLON University, olav[pnkts]goetzapollon-hochschule[pnkts]de