Student Media V (KSK_273)
To prepare publications in the student media of creative and practical works created by students in other study courses (on the portal skalak.rsu.lv, on the radio “Runā skaļāk!”) ensuring a stable functioning of the student media and improving the quality and impact of its content.
The course “Introduction to the Studies and Speciality” has been mastered.
• On planning of the work of the media.
• On organisation of work of the media, editorial office team work.
• On preparation of publications in different genres and formats.
• On media content communication.
• To plan and manage the work of the study media.
• To work in the student media.
• To prepare publications.
• To prepare and manage media content communication.
• Work in the editorial team.
• Professional principles and ethics of the media work.
• Media content quality.
Study course planning
|Study programme||Study semester||Program level||Study course category||Lecturers||Schedule|
|Photography, FO||5||Bachelor’s||Limited choice||Marta Herca|
|Multimedia Communication, MK||5||Bachelor’s||Limited choice||Marta Herca|
|Public Relations, SA||5||Bachelor’s||Limited choice||Marta Herca|
|Journalism, ZR||5||Bachelor’s||Limited choice||Marta Herca|