Learning platform AMBOSS
1 darba dienu pirms konsultācijas nepieciešamības
AMBOSS is a platform for the medical learning system that contains interactive thematic medical descriptions, test quizzes that enable students to test their knowledge before exams and colloquium, and multimedia such as images, videos, charts provided.
What AMBOSS offers:
- Access to the AMBOSS learning platform, including access to all learning cards, up to 100 questions per month
- Access via web version and on- and offline app functionality with Android and iOS devices
- Updates to content and features in the platform
- Access to customer service for product support as well as leave feedback
an AMBOSS account and activate it
- To create your user account in AMBOSS, register with the RSU email address. You must create a password and then confirm your account by clicking the link sent to you in the email. If you've already created a user account in AMBOSS, then you can use the same to log-in. Complete account registration by filling in the required information about yourself.
- On the left side of the platform, click “Account” at the bottom, and then click “Renew or Extend access” to the right.
- You can see the option to select your university under “Campus License.” Select RSU from the dropdown and click on the large button above that says “Campus License.”
- Enter the requested official RSU email address and click the Campus License button again. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail with link from AMBOSS. Click this link to complete the activation process for Campus License.
- You must use RSU computers or a link to activate “Campus License” for the first time. Send questions related to activating access to the IT Service Center:
- Remote access. If you use AMBOSS from external link, system will automatically renew access in order to use it out of the terrotiroy of the RSU. If you do not use AMBOSS for more than 30 days, you will need to re-activate Campus License.