- Consultations and reference services (by telephone; by e-mail; on the spot)
- Borrowing of information resources
- Request and extension of loans of borrowed information resources (view guide here)
- Interlibrary loan service - materials, which are not held in the RSU Library can be requested via interlibrary loan and document delivery centres. Loan periods and other rules connected with interlibrary loans are decided by the lending library. The information source can be ordered electronically from the Library home page, or order-forms can be picked up at the Information Centre (at the Registration Desk), phone – 67409193 or e-mail: sbarsu[pnkts]lv
- Use of the reading rooms
- Computers and the Internet
- Use of the electronic catalog and local databases
- Use of subscribed e-resources
- Overnight loan - take-home loan (multiple copies of information sources which are available in the Reading Room overnight or for use over the weekend at home (Overnight Loan). These information sources may be borrowed during the last half hour before library closing time and they should be returned back on the next day within the first half an hour of the Reading Room opening hours.
- Binding and laminating
- Copying, printing and scanning - copying, black and white, and colour printout, scanning of text or image with multi-function devices (MFD) in self-service mode (view guide below).
- International interlibrary loan service
- Ordering of Unified reader’s card
- Thematical request - differentiated information service according to thematic requests
- Systematic review - assistance of library specialists in developing a systematic review – consultation in the creating of a systematic review, development of search strategies (Protocol Methods section), research search a.o. services according to the list of Library charges and fines (view below) (contact information: Inga[pnkts]Znotinarsu[pnkts]lv.