Capacity Building of Rīga Stradiņš University Academic Staff
To achieve the project objective, RSU has set up an Action Plan for the Development of Academic Staff, which outlines the current situation and describes the planned project activities, as follows:
- involvement of doctoral students in academic work,
- employment of foreign academic staff;
- improvement of competences of academic staff through traineeships in local companies;
- improvement of competences of academic staff – learning professional English,
- improvement of competences of academic staff – specialised training – young lecturers’ academy and development of competences for cooperation with industry.
The project will be implemented in two largest RSU study directions “Healthcare” and “Law”.
Project activities and results to be achieved: