Introduction to History of Pharmacy (ZFTK_005)
1. Get an idea of the origins of pharmacy and medicine in the ancient world.
2. Get acquainted with the achievements of ancient cultural nations in pharmacy and medicine.
3. Understand the impact of medicine and pharmacy of the ancient cultural nations on the development of these fields in Europe.
As a result of the study course acquisition, the student:
1. Will be able to describe pharmacy and medicine at the beginning of the formation of human society.
2. Will be able to present the contribution of ancient cultural nations to the development of pharmacy and medicine.
As a result of the study course acquisition the student:
1. Will be able to guide himself in information about the oldest period in the history of pharmacy.
2. Will understand the role of empirically accumulated human knowledge in the treatment of diseases.
3. Will assess the role and importance of natural medicines in the further development of pharmacy.
As a result of the study course acquisition, students will be able to understand and evaluate the formation and development of pharmacy and medicine in ancient times, its impact on later times.