Mathematical Statistics II (SL_012)
To get applied knowledge and skills in specific mathematical statistics data processing method for public health.
Research methodology, basic topics in statistic, mathematics, knowledge in computer science.
Upon successful acquisition of the course, the students will:
Recognise statistical terminology and basic methods used in scientific publications;
Know SPSS offered probabilities in data processing methods;
Know different statistics methods role in scientific research work.
Upon successful acquisition of the course, the students will be able to:
* Set up and edit database in SPSS;
* Precisely prepare data for statistical analysis;
* Create and edit tables, graphics;
* Choose correct regression model;
* Analyse time till event data;
* Clarify tests Reliability and Validity;
* Explain results;
* Choose correct data analysis reporting methods to represent results.
Upon successful acquisition of the course, the students will interpret main statistical indicators in health science and practically use gained knowledge. To plan public health research work accordingly to data gathering and aggregation. Analyse processes and predict development.