We Stand With Ukraine
All Ukrainian civilians are welcome at our university!
RSU offers Ukrainian students, researchers, and lecturers the opportunity to continue their work and studies in English.
- Support for Ukrainian civilians studying at RSU
- Tuition fee discount for 2022 spring semester
- Monthly stipend
- Psychological support
- Free accomodation at RSU student hostels for students and their families
- If you want to study at RSU
Ukrainian students are welcome to continue their studies at the Open University free of charge during the spring semester. *
* RSU is planning to decide on the possibilities to offer Ukrainian citizens the ability to continue their full-time studies at RSU from September this year, together with the relevant Latvian authorities.
- For academic staff from Ukraine and their families
We have partners and friends in Ukraine who need our help. We are ready to shelter them and their families in our student hostels, which currently have a capacity of up to 150 beds. We are ready to host visiting researchers and guest lecturers and can offer them the opportunity to teach different courses in our programmes at both an undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as to work in research.
Prof. Aigars Pētersons, RSU Rector
- Free accomodation at RSU student hostels
- If you want to help
Targeted donations to support Ukrainian students at RSU
The targeted grant is organised by The Rīga Stradiņš University Foundation.
Donate various goods (in Latvian)
RSU website to support people living in Ukraine.
- Useful links