Using this service, students can personalize their e-mail addresses based on the principle name[pnkts]surnamersu[pnkts]edu[pnkts]lv. Personalizing your e-mail address requires that you take into account the guidelines.
- You can create your personalized e-mail when logging into Student portal MyRSU and click on tile "Personalised e-mail alias".
- When this window opens, please enter the desired e-mail address and check its availability (Click Verify availability of e-mail).
If the student wishes that the recipient receives mails from the newly created personalized email, then please tick in the checkbox I prefer to use this e-mail address as primary communication source
Conditions of personalizing an e-mail
- Use only Latin alphabet letters and numbers
- Minimum number of characters 4
- Maximum number of characters 20,
- E-mail address can be changed 3 times during the entire study period
- The email address can be changed after 3 months from the last changeover.
- Changes will take effect within 24 hours from the moment of submission!
When creating the new address, do not use:
- Names of RSU units,
- Names of RSU staff positions,
- Names of Latvia’s institutions and the government,
- Names of Latvia’s institution positions,
- Inappropriate vocabulary,
- Words, that can be offensive towards other people, nationalities,
- Names of fiction characters.
In case of questions do not hesitate to write an e-mail to IT Service centre itrsu[pnkts]lv or reach by phone 67061515.