Academic Publishers Offer Free Access to their E-Resources
Academic publishers are united in this time of crisis and offer free access to materials on COVID-19 and their own publications.
- Cambridge University Press collection on COVID-19
- Academic textbooks on Cambridge Core free access till 30 June 2020 (remote access to the database with RSU username and password).
- Ohio State University Press materials and books
- Elsevier collection on COVID-19
- ScienceDirect collection on COVID-19
- Oxford University Press collection on COVID-19
- Wolter Kluwer collection on COVID-19
- JSTOR 26 archive journals in Public Health (available to everyone through June 30th)
- Taylor and Francis Group collection on COVID-19
- IOP Publishing collection on COVID-19
- Sage izdevniecība collection on COVID-19
- Royal Society Publishing collection on COVID-19
- Springer Nature collection on COVID-19
- BioOne collection on COVID-19
- American Physological Association (APA) collection on COVID-19
The MUSE project is pleased to support its participating publishers by making their scholarly content temporarily available for free on their platform. MUSE expects to announce additional participants and will continually update the list of publishers offering free access. Among the publishers currently opting to make content free on Project MUSE are:
- Johns Hopkins University Press (all books and journals)
- Ohio State University Press (all books and journals)
- University of Nebraska Press (all books and journals)
- University of North Carolina Press (all books)
- Temple University Press (all books)
- Vanderbilt University Press (selected books)
ACM Digital Library is now open, and will continue that way through 30 June 2020.
Annual Reviews: All Annual Reviews Journals will continue to be available without access control through 15 June 2020.
Remote access to RSU Library databases with your RSU username and password is possible via the Student portal.