New RSU Student Union Council for 2020 announced
The elections for the Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) Student Union Council concluded on 9 November. After a two-week application period and one week of voting, the members of the new council were finally announced.
The 2020 council consists of 36 active and committed students from nine faculties. Vice-Rector for Studies Prof. Tatjana Koķe and Vice-Rector for Science Agrita Kiopa congratulated the newly elected students. They expressed their appreciation to all members of the outgoing 2019 council as well as the senators and the board for their work. This was followed by presentations on the various activities and events carried out over the previous year.
2020 Council of the RSU Student Union
- Faculty of Communication: Antra Zuce, Paulis Artūrs Putniņš, Keita Luīza Muceniece
- Faculty of European Studies: Arnolds Kaulakāns, Enija Kate Šmite, Ance Mālkalna
- Faculty of Law: Ilgars Eivazovs, Leina Lukrēcija Rubļevska, Līga Jansone, Anna Elizabete Nadziņa
- Faculty of Pharmacy: Ksenija Tarasova, Elizabete Paula Valguma
- Faculty of Dentistry: Anžela Papava, Laura Lāčauniece
- Faculty of Rehabilitation: Laura Sliede, Krista Kīna, Elīza Kalniņa, Marta Kāpiņa
- Faculty of Public Health and Social Welfare: Elizabete Eleonora Rozenšteina, Samanta Tarasova, Līva Zvirgzdiņa, Ilze Rozenberga
- Faculty of Medicine: Marija Luīze Kalniņa, Matīss Linde, Matīss Lukašēvičs, Žanis Sevastjanovs, Sofija Korņilova, Reinis Ozols
- Faculty of Continuing Education: Alīna Gončarova
- International Student Department: Markus van Niekerk, Leila D'Amico, Igor Sirotin, Ben Gamlieli, Yehoshua Wexler, Shai Gronovich, Michael Almog Krispel
Further information (in Latvian)