International Marketing (SBUEK_163)
The aim of the study course is to provide students with knowledge of the concept of international marketing as a set of activities and processes in today’s international business environment. To explore the role of international marketing in the context of consumers, clients, partners and the public. The course analyses the factors of starting international business, researches product adaptation to different markets, taking into account intercultural differences and developing marketing strategies in international markets.
Knowledge of microeconomics, macroeconomics, business organisation and management, corporate strategy and policy making.
1. Able to describe the development of the concept of international marketing and to evaluate its significance in business.
2. Able to evaluate the significance of intercultural differences in international marketing and their impact on the company’s operations in the international environment.
1. Able to analyse latest marketing trends and integrate them into the company’s marketing activities.
2. Able to analyse the factors contributing to international marketing and business.
3. Able to analyse international adaptation of goods and services.
1. Able to organise international marketing research.
2. Able to evaluate the external environmental factors of international marketing and their impact on business.
3. Able to evaluate factors influencing the starting of international business.
Study course planning
|Study programme||Study semester||Program level||Study course category||Lecturers||Schedule|
|International Business and Sustainable Economy, SBIE||3||Bachelor’s||Required||Kristīne Blumfelde-Rutka|
|International Marketing and Advertising, MR||3||Bachelor’s||Required||Kristīne Blumfelde-Rutka|
|Startup Entrepreneurship, SUV||3||Bachelor’s||Required||Kristīne Blumfelde-Rutka|