Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) Student Services is a structural unit committed to assisting current and prospective students in both their academic- and everyday needs. Student Services can give advice on the study process and provide general information about other structural units, like their location and contact information. Students seeking information can do so in person, by phone, or via email.
- Student references, record transcripts, skills referencesstudents can apply for these documents via the E-Services Applications and Queries section on the MyRSU student portal;
- If a student has a Latvian ID number, a Rīgas satiksme reference is not necessary and the public transportation e-talons discount can be extended on MyRSU;
- Applicationsvarious content application forms are available in the Application Forms section. Completed forms should be sent from an RSU student e-mail to studentuservissrsu[pnkts]lv;
- Student IDs, expiry date stickersstudent IDs and expiry stickers can be received by mail;
- Consultations about study-related issues - including scholarships, schedules and the time and location of lectures, information about RSU structural units and employees - are provided by phone or e-mail. You can also apply for e-consultation here .
If necessary, please call +371 67409074.
We wish you good luck in your studies!
Mon - Thu: 9:00–17:00
01.04.2021 - 9.00-15.00
02.04.2021 - 05.04.2021 - Closed