Library working hours and regulation until 9th June
Starting from 14th May, reading rooms are open. Due to the limited number of places in the Library's reading rooms, the users must call:
- Information center reading room (Dzirciema iela 16, 1stfloor) – 67409192;
- Open access loan reading room (Dzirciema iela 16, ground floor) – 67061521;
- Branch Library at RSU Medical Education Technology Centre – 67061562;
- Information Centre for Health Care Professionals – 67270790;
- RSU Liepāja Branch Library – 63484634.
Opening hours and rules to be observed when staying on the Library premises:
- Information center reading room and Open access loans are open Mon–Fri 8:30–17:00;
- Branches are open Mon–Fri 9:00–17:00;
- Staying in the library is allowed only with face masks and for no longer than 3 hours, observing a distance of 2 metres;
- Free access subscription 24/7 mode is not available;
- Library computers are not available;
- All book loans (also from the branches) can be handed over only in the book transfer box at Dzirciema iela 16, at the entrance to RSU main building;
- Binding and laminating services are available on the Open Access subscription (Dzirciema iela 16, groundfloor).
Please assess your health and do not visit the library if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection or are required to self-isolate, quarantine or take other precautions. Let's protect ourselves and others!
Phone: +37167061521; E-mail: bibliotekarsu[pnkts]lv
Remote access to RSU Library databases with your RSU username and password is possible via the Student portal.
Please follow current information also on Facebook page. Thank you for your understanding!