Branch Library at RSU Medical Education Technology Centre
- Reference services and consultations on site at library, by e-mail or by phone;
- Use of the Open access reading room and the possibility to borrow books at home if branch library has more than one copy of the corresponding book;
- Use of stationary and portable computers and the Internet;
- Consultations in the search of information at electronic catalogue and databases of RSU Library;
- Access to e-resources and e-book databases subscribed by RSU library;
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) – ordering and delivery of information resources from other libraries of Latvia.
- Printing and copying at self-service mode;
- Librarian's services: scanning, working with USB, CD/DVD-R/RW;
- Compilation of bibliographic information by topic
- International Interlibrary Loan (IILL) – ordering and delivery of information resources from abroad.
Full list of services offered by RSU Library and charges is available below.
RSU Library Summer Working HoursFor Students, RSU Library, ICLVAS, WHO, For RSU Employees
Library working hours and regulation until 9th JuneRSU Library, For RSU Employees, For Students, Crisis