Branch Library at RSU Medical Education Technology Centre
- Reference services and consultations on site at library, by e-mail or by phone;
- Use of the Open access reading room and the possibility to borrow books at home if branch library has more than one copy of the corresponding book;
- Use of stationary and portable computers and the Internet;
- Consultations in the search of information at electronic catalogue and databases of RSU Library;
- Access to e-resources and e-book databases subscribed by RSU library;
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) – ordering and delivery of information resources from other libraries of Latvia.
- Printing and copying at self-service mode;
- Librarian's services: scanning, working with USB, CD/DVD-R/RW;
- Compilation of bibliographic information by topic
- International Interlibrary Loan (IILL) – ordering and delivery of information resources from abroad.
Full list of services offered by RSU Library and charges is available below.
Central & Eastern European Academic Source (EBSCO) database trial until 21 April 2021For Students, RSU Library, Trial databases, ICLVAS
Survey on RSU Library services during the national state of emergencyFor Students, RSU Library, ICLVAS, For PhD Students
AccessPharmacy database is available!For Students, RSU Library, ICLVAS, For PhD Students
Book borrowing possible by prior appointment at the RSU LibraryFor Students, RSU Library, ICLVAS, For PhD Students
New Restrictions in Place at RSU Library for Duration of State of EmergencyFor Students, RSU Library, For PhD Students, For RSU Employees