Good news for anyone who wants to exercise!
Starting from 19 May, RSU Sports Club facilities are available for students and employees. Visits are, however, only by prior appointment.
Taking into account the state of emergency in the country until 9 June, the RSU Sports Club has outlined new rules that will allow students to visit RSU Sports Club.
Rules for using the RSU Sports Club premises:
- Persons who have to be quarantined or self-isolate, as well as persons with respiratory infections, fever or other signs of health problems are FORBIDDEN from entering RSU Sports Club premises;
- It is mandatory to disinfect your hands when entering the RSU Sports Club;
All visitors must observe a two-metre distance to other visitors and sports club employees;
- Users have to disinfect sports club equipment before and after use with disinfectant made available on the premises;
- The total time students and employees spend at the RSU Sports Club must not exceed three hours (from entering to exit);
- All visitors are encouraged to evaluate their need to use showers and changing rooms on site (changing shoes is mandatory);
- The RSU Sports Club administration may cancel, postpone or interrupt visits if any of the guidelines listed above are not observed.
Let us be responsible and take care of ourselves and others!