Welcome to AMBOSS learning system!
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for medical students, residents and physicians.
Here are some detailed instructions on how to access the platform:
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account.
If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in using the email address associated with your existing. You do not need to create a new account.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Extend or Renew Access.”
3. You can see the option to select your university under “Campus License." Select RSU from the dropdown and click on the large button above that says "Campus License."
4. Enter your official university email address and click "Campus License" again to confirm. You will then receive an email with a link to to authorize your account and complete the Campus License Activation process.
5. To activate the Campus License for the first time, you must use RSU computers on campus or use this link: https://www-amboss-com.db.rsu.lv/us/account/accessChooser. Your university IT department can help you connect to your university network: itrsu[pnkts]lv .
6. Off-Campus Usage
After you activate your account, you do not have to be constantly in the university network to use AMBOSS. However, you must log in from University network after being away for 30 days away from the network to continue your off-campus access.
Anytime you use AMBOSS from this link: https://www-amboss-com.db.rsu.lv/us/app/index , the system automatically updates this and refreshes the 30 day off-campus access allowance period, so no action is required if you are frequently connected to the school's network.