ClinicalKey is a medical search engine and database tool owned by medical and scientific publishing company Elsevier that offers access to the medical library published by that company. To help users decide which are the most relevant articles and authoritative authors, the system provides a series of original reviews by subject matter experts known as FirstConsult.
The Cochrane Library
The Cochrane Library is a collection of six databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making, and a seventh database that provides information about Cochrane groups.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
- Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR)
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
- Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA)
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (EED)
- About The Cochrane Collaboration
DynaMedPlus is the clinical reference tool that clinicians go to for answers. content is written by a world class team of physicians who synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis.