The Research Department of Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) is an administrative entity which deals with the co-ordination, monitoring and support of research activities under the direct jurisdiction of the Vice-Rector for Science.
- organization of RSU scientific activities
- complex evaluation of scientific results
- creation and maintenance of a documentary base for RSU representation in external communications on scientific issues
- coordination of scientific structural units' development projects
- accounting and support for international research collaborations
- ensuring the functioning of the RSU Editorial Board
- preparation of intellectual property registration applications
- maintenance and updating of the intellectual property register.
The RSU Doctoral School Will Create Opportunities for New ResearchersFor PhD students, Research, Doktorantūras skola
Discoveries by RSU Researchers Among the Most Significant Scientific Accomplishments in Latvia Last YearResearch
RSU Will Help Reduce the Risk of Cervical Cancer By Developing Modern TechnologiesResearch, Public Health
The RSU Institute of Public Health joins international project to modernise cervical cancer screeningsResearch, International cooperation, Public Health