The Research Department of Rīga Stradiņš University is an administrative entity which deals with the co-ordination, monitoring and support of research activities under the direct jurisdiction of the Vice-Rector for Science.
- Organization of RSU scientific activities
- Complex evaluation of scientific results
- Creation and maintenance of a documentary base for RSU representation in external communications on scientific issues
- Promotion and administration of government funded and RSU funded projects
- Coordination of scientific structural units' development projects
- Accounting and support for international research collaborations
- Ensuring the functioning of the RSU Editorial Board
- Preparation of intellectual property registration applications
- Maintenance and updating of the intellectual property register.
Director, Board Member
Manager, Technology Transfer Office
Research project coordinator
Project Manager, Acting Researcher
Webinar 'The process, pitfalls and challenges of publishing in peer-reviewed journals: Strategies for success and dealing with feedback and rejection'
Fill a cavity, try your hand at suturing, and explore simulations at Researchers’ Night at RSUFor Students, RSU Alumni, For RSU Employees, For High School Students, For Teachers, Traditional Events
Emotion regulation app Emori wins prestigious Red Dot Design AwardFor Students, Recognition, For RSU Employees, Research
RSU to host two major events in dentistryConferences, workshops, Research, Dentistry, oral medicine
Tenured professor Dace Pjanova: ‘Research and practice go hand in hand’Researchers Up Close, Research
First congress of the European Society for Rural Sociology in the Baltics to be held at RSUDevelopment, Research, International Cooperation