The Research Department of Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) is an administrative entity which deals with the co-ordination, monitoring and support of research activities under the direct jurisdiction of the Vice-Rector for Science.
- organization of RSU scientific activities
- complex evaluation of scientific results
- creation and maintenance of a documentary base for RSU representation in external communications on scientific issues
- coordination of scientific structural units' development projects
- accounting and support for international research collaborations
- ensuring the functioning of the RSU Editorial Board
- preparation of intellectual property registration applications
- maintenance and updating of the intellectual property register.
RSU Takes Part in International Study on the Risks Certain Medications Pose During PregnancyResearch, International cooperation, Public Health
RSU International Student Conference Will be Held Online For the First TimeConferences, workshops, Research, For students