Book borrowing possible by prior appointment at the RSU Library
Starting 12 January, book borrowing at the RSU Library will be available by prior appointment. However, during the state of emergency, the reading rooms will remain CLOSED.
We kindly ask our users to book an appointment at the RSU Library (16 Dzirciema iela) via Calendly tool:
In order to make an appointment at the RSU library branches — please contact the librarian:
- Information Centre for Health Care Professionals: icarstiemrsu[pnkts]lv, +37167270790
- Branch Library ar RSU Medical Education Technology Centre: bibl[pnkts]mitcrsu[pnkts]lv, +37167061562
- RSU Liepāja Branch Library: bibl[pnkts]liepajarsu[pnkts]lv, +37163484634
When arriving in person, please be responsible and follow all epidemiological safety measures:
- use a face mask;
- maintain a safe distance to others (2m);
- use hand sanitizer;
- observe respiratory hygiene and other precautions for your own and others' safety.
For book returns please use our book drop boxes at:
- RSU Library (16 Dzirciema iela)
- Information Centre for Health Care Professionals (5 J. Asara iela)
As the study process at RSU will take place remotely, we encourage you to use the list of recommended e-books. You can access the electronic resources remotely by using your MyRSU username and password. For information searches please use the Unified information search engine Primo.
Please visit the following site for more information regarding RSU Library working hours: