Cream for restoring barrier functions of skin (Stage I)
27 778.00 EUR, including 25 000 EUR ERDF funding, 2 778 EUR RSU co-funding.
30.01.2018. - 27.07.2018.
The aim of the project is development and commercialisation of the cream for restoring barrier functions of skin for the patients with Metabolic Syndrome.
Stage I (6 months): Technical and economic feasibility study and development of commercialisation strategy (25 000 EUR);
1. Technical and economic feasibility study:
- Study of available information about existing market, potential competitors, advantages of cream, regulatory issues, medical device registration requirements and cosmetic product registration requirements etc.
- Consultations with stakeholders that could provide information on the market, on the necessity and validity of the new invention: associations, companies, developers, potential users (direct visits, presentations, discussions)
- Determination of technology readiness level, preparation of development plan for cream
- Development of potential commercialisation scenarios and economic calculations, by involving external experts if necessary
2. Development of commercialisation strategy, by attracting an external expert.