Health and Personality Development: an Interdisciplinary Approach
5th International Scientific-Practical Conference
'Health and Personality Development: an Interdisciplinary Approach'
25–27 April 2019
Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) Medical Education Technology Centre
26a Anniņmuižas bulvāris, Rīga
Main conference themes
- Psychological research and assessment of professional work
- Psychological help and support in working with different client and patient groups
- Professional identity, professional competence and its development
Reports by key speakers
As every year there will be key speakers from a number of countries worldwide who will report on current issues in psychological assessment and support.
Activities associated with the conference
- 26 April – Psychology Science Group at RSU Department of Health Psychology is organising an Olympiad – student poster presentations on conference themes
- 27 April – guest lecturers from Latvia and abroad will hold master classes, and provide supervision by experienced colleagues
The conference will be held for three days. It is organised by the Department of Health Psychology and Paedagogy at the Faculty of Public Health and Social Welfare, Rīga Stradiņš University.
The conference invites psychologists, healthcare specialists, as well as representatives from other allied health and educational professions, researchers, supervisors and students.
Conference participation – no cost. 36 continuing education points will be awarded for conference attendance. Conference certificates will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the registration form.
We will be glad to see you at the conference, to jointly discuss current issues in psychological research and support!