The objective of the laboratory is to ensure the development, adaptation and approbation of psychological research and assessment instruments according to modern scientific requirements, and to advise RSU academic personnel and students on the issues of psychometry.
- Develop and maintain a register of RSU Psychological Measuring Instruments
- Promote the implementation of international quality standards for psychological measuring instruments
- Adapt and construct psychological measuring instruments according to the needs of development of psychology and other disciplines
- Carry out research work and publish the results of scientific studies
- Participate in local and international scientific projects
- Carry out informative activities about the results of work and studies performed by the Laboratory and about the latest developments in the area
- Provide advisory support to RSU students and personnel in psychometry issues