Registration For Innovative Online Programme in 3D Printing and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare is Now Open
Registration is now open for Expert3D: Comprehensive Transversal Programme in Medical Image Post Processing: 3D Printing and Artificial Intelligence, an innovative programme supported by EIT Health. The programme is being offered in cooperation with Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) Medical Education and Technology Centre (METC) and will be held remotely from 5 October to 6 December.
The programme will be implemented online for eight weeks and includes both independent learning of interactive materials, online seminars with internationally recognised lecturers, as well as the development of a final project. Participants will receive 20 ECTS for completing the programme.
The course is meant for physicians and prospective specialists (especially radiologists and surgeons), anatomy lecturers, medical and biomechanical engineers, researchers and healthcare innovators.
The online course will be organised in five modules covering the following topics:
- Healthcare innovations, defining clinical needs, ethical and legal aspects;
- Creating anatomical models, acquiring medical images, optimisation, post-processing;
- Segmentation, 3D printing, use of biomaterials;
- Artificial intelligence in creating biomedical images, machine learning in image analysis.
- Radiomics, quantitative visual biomarkers in imaging.
Programme duration: 225 hours
ECTS points: 20
Fee: 1,100 EUR (discounts for associations and professional groups possible)