Tuition fees for studies in English
The tuition fee is outlined in the individual contract between the student and Rīga Stradiņš University.
Tuition fee payment shall be made in accordance with the Tuition Fee Payment Policy.
Tuition fees for the academic year 2021/22 in Euros (EUR):
|Study programme||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year|
|Medicine||12 000||12 000||12 000||12 000||12 000||12 000|
|Dentistry||14 000||14 000||15 000||15 000||15 000||-|
|International Business and Start-up Entrepreneurship||2 800||2 800||2 800||-||-||-|
|Health Management, MSc||4 100||4 100||-||-||-||-|
|Russia and Eurasia Studies, MSc||3 000||3 000||-||-||-||-|
|International Governance & Diplomacy, MSc||2 500||2 500||-||-||-||-|
|Social Work with Children & Youth, MSc||See here||See here||-||-||-||-|
|Biostatistics, MSc Biology||3500||3500|
Terms of tuition fee payments
1. The tuition fee and other payments shall be paid within two (2) weeks after the registration date of the RSU offer of study place or the date of e-mail on the results of the competition (except for cases when RSU sets a different payment deadline due to a valid reason). Information about the payment deadline will be included in the offer of study place and e-mail on the results of the competition.
2. All RSU international students make tuition fee payments on semester basis (before the beginning of each study semester).
Additional payments before you start your studies
Application fee: EUR 100.00 (single non-refundable payment) or EUR 20.00 for citizens of Latvia, who have obtained their secondary education in Latvia.
Registration administration fee: EUR 1500.00 (single non-refundable payment), payable in accordance with the provisions of International Study and Research Fund LLC, a daughter enterprise and partner of RSU.
NB! The registration administration fee is only required from students who are starting their studies in undergraduate programmes "Medicine" and "Dentistry".
Services covered by the tuition fee
- attendance at scheduled lectures, practical and laboratory classes;
- attendance at scheduled tutorials held weekly by the teaching staff of the university;
- testing of acquired knowledge and skills via weekly tests, colloquiums, examinations or final semester tests;
- services provided by RSU's administrative staff;
- use of lecture halls, rooms, laboratories in RSU's study bases;
- use of departments/wards and lecture halls in several hospitals in Riga;
- use of medical/dental/technical equipment during the entire study process;
- dental materials for students of the study programme "Dentistry".