Tuition fees for studies in English
Tuition fees are outlined in the individual contracts between a student and Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU).
More information on paying tuition fees:
Tuition fees for the 2023/2024 academic year in Euros (EUR):
|Study programme||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year|
|International Business and Start-up Entrepreneurship||3,000||3,000||3,000||-||-||-|
|Health Management, MSc||4,100||4,100||-||-||-||-|
|Russia and Eurasia Studies, MSc||3,000||3,000||-||-||-||-|
|International Governance & Diplomacy, MSc||2,550||2,550||-||-||-||-|
|Biostatistics, MSc Biology||3,700||3,700|
|Political Science, PhD||6,000||6,000||6,000|
|Communication Culture and Multimedia, PhD||6,000||6,000||6,000|
|Management Science, PhD||6,000||6,000||6,000|
|Social Work with Children and Youth, MSc||Click here||Click here||-||-||-||-|
Terms of tuition fee payments
- The tuition fee and other payments shall be paid within two (2) weeks after the registration date of the RSU offer of study place or the date of e-mail on the results of the competition (except for cases when RSU sets a different payment deadline due to a valid reason). Information about the payment deadline will be included in the offer of study place and e-mail on the results of the competition.
- All RSU international students make tuition fee payments on semester basis (before the beginning of each study semester).
Additional payments before you start your studies
- Application fee: EUR 100.00 (single non-refundable payment) or EUR 20.00 for citizens of Latvia, who have obtained their secondary education in Latvia.
- Registration administration fee: EUR 1,800.00 (single non-refundable payment), payable in accordance with the provisions of International Study and Research Fund LLC, a daughter enterprise and partner of RSU.
- NB! The registration administration fee is only required from students who are starting their studies in the Medicine and Dentistry programmes.
Services covered by the tuition fee
- Attendance at scheduled lectures, practical and laboratory classes
- Attendance at scheduled tutorials held weekly by the teaching staff of the university
- Testing of acquired knowledge and skills via weekly tests, colloquiums, examinations or final semester tests
- Services provided by RSU's administrative staff
- Use of lecture halls, rooms, laboratories in RSU's study bases
- Use of departments/wards and lecture halls in several hospitals in Riga
- Use of medical/dental/technical equipment during the entire study process
- Materials for students in the Dentistry study programme