Towards elimination of cervical cancer: intelligent and personalised solutions for cancer screening
The aim of the project is to develop, validate and determine the cost effectiveness of specialized and personalized artificial intelligence technology (application) for the usage of cervical cancer screening. The above mentioned being done by the usage of highly developed computing technology, clinical data analysis, biological and population data.
Project leading partner:
Tartu University (Estonia)
- To develop and validate a novel, state-of-the-art, modelling technique (predicting treatment outcomes and/or performing patient risk stratification) based on decision-support algorithms for cervical cancer screening;
- Validate the predicting algorithms for the personalised risk-based screening strategy of cervical cancer screening in two Baltic countries (Estonia and Latvia);
- Evaluate the impact and cost-effectiveness of scaling-up a personalised cervical cancer screening approach for achieving the virtual elimination of cervical cancer in each setting;
- Develop and promote a personalised, risk-based screening strategy (technology) and identify factors that influence implementation of the strategy;
- Support knowledge development and transfer for improved integration of Baltic country research and health systems into the international community including donor states and EU countries.