WHO Depository Library in Latvia
The World Health Organisation (WHO) Depository Library in Latvia is one of the departments of Rīga Stradiņš University Library. The Depository Library contains materials on WHO worldwide health activities, WHO bulletins, laws and regulations, statistical data, reports and publications on AIDS and its control, alcoholism and smoking, cardiovascular diseases, environmental and societal issues, maternal and child health, oncological and infectious diseases, mental health, nutrition and food safety, water supply and sewage and other health, environmental and social issues.
- Books (monographs, guidelines, glossaries, etc.);
- Materials and information reports of WHO conferences, seminars and workshops;
- WHO Assembly and Session documents;
- Reference and statistical publications.
- WHO serial and periodicals
- The Bulletin of the WHO
- WHO Drug Information
- Weekly Epidemiologicai Record (pieejams tikai elektroniski)
- Technical Report Series
- Environmental Health Criteria
- Concise International Chemical Assesment Documents
- WHO Regional Publications/European Series
- Basic Documents
- World Health Reports