250 – Veco ļaužu veselība/Health of the Elderly/ (9)
- A global response to elder abuse and neglect : building primary health care capacity to deal with the problem worldwide : main report / World Health Organization. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2008. – xiii, 134 lpp.
- Dementia: a public health priority / World Health Organization. – Geneva : World Health Organization ;London : Alzheimer’s Disease International, 2012. – viii, 102 lpp.
- European report on preventing elder maltreatment / World Health Organization. Regional Office for Europe ; edited by Dinesh Sethi … [et al]. – Copenhagen : WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2011. – x, 86 lpp.
- Global age-friendly cities: a guide . – Geneva: WHO, 2007. – IV, 76 lpp.
- Hutton, David. Older people in emergencies : considerations for action and policy development / David Hutton. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2008. – IV, 44 lpp.
- Older persons in emergencies : an active ageing perspective / World Health Organization. – Geneva : World Health Organization, 2008. – iv, 43 lpp.
- Suhrcke, Marc. Health: a vital investment for economic development in eastern Europe and central Asia . – Copenhagen: WHO on behalf of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, 2007. – XXVIII, 249 lpp.
- Women, ageing and health: a framework for action: focus on gender . – Geneva: WHO, 2007. – II, 55 lpp.
- World report on ageing and health / Geneva : 2015