International conference 'Autoimmune diseases: main problems and solutions'
9 & 10 November 2023 @ Rīga Stradiņš University Hippocrates Lecture Theatre, 16 Dzirciema Street, Riga, Latvia
The conference is organized within the VirA project 'Reducing networking gaps between Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) and internationally-leading counterparts in viral infection-induced autoimmunity research' and it will gather participants from the Baltic States, European research institutions, and project partner organizations: the University of Ferrara (Italy), Ulm University (Germany), and the Zabludowicz Center for Autoimmune Diseases at the Sheba Medical Center (Israel).
Experts, professors, medical doctors, researchers, PhDs and students will present their work (oral and poster presentations) in the field of autoimmune diseases. On the second day, a special session on the VirA project achievements will be held.
Conference attendance is free of charge.
The deadline for abstract submission is 8th October 2023. Please submit your abstract to viraconferencersu[pnkts]lv. Conference abstracts will be published in an electronic abstract book.
- Autoimmunity related research
- The abstract must contain title, author names, their affiliations, objective, methods, results and conclusions
- The title should be CAPITALIZED and concise, but informative
- The authors should be written in the order of 1) first name, (with or without additional first name initial(s)), 2) family name, all co-authors in a row, and then the affiliation(s) and countries
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined
- The limit of the abstract text is 300 words. Do not include figures or tables or references in the abstract
- Yehuda Shoenfeld – Prof., Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Marion Schneider – Prof., Ulm University, Germany
- Dario Di Luca – Prof., University of Ferrara, Italy
- Roberta Rizzo – Professor, University of Ferrara, Italy
- Zaiga Nora-Krūkle – Leading Researcher, RSU, Latvia
- Modra Murovska – Project coordinator, RSU, Latvia
- Asja Lunga – Project administrator, RSU, Latvia
- Alise Ozola – Project manager, RSU, Latvia
- Santa Rasa-Dzelzkalēja – Work package No. 6 leader, RSU, Latvia
- Yuri Ostrinski – Autoimmunity Projects Manager, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Aigars Červinskis – Webmaster, RSU, Latvia