Pārlekt uz galveno saturu
Lapa ir pieejama tikai angļu valodā

Where can I find the university's academic regulations? What do I have to do in case I want to file an academic appeal? Can I review my work?

If you have any questions, issues or concerns regarding your academic life at RSU, please fill out the form below and ISA Academic Affairs team will try their best to help you find the help you need!

Academic affairs form


On this page you will find all useful documents and official forms for students in the International Student Department and/or for students and members of the RSU International Student Association.

Official documents, including Academic Regulations and Internal Rules of Studies, are regularly updated and improved by the university, the most recent version can be found on the Documents page


A wide variety of forms including for requesting grade transcripts, or submitting an academic appeal can be found on MyRSU, or via the Student Services Application forms page.